Sujit Jasani, Director
- Sujit Jasani is a senior sports communications director who has more than 15 years’ experience working with UK and international sports clubs, federations and governing bodies, world class athletes, countries/cities hosting or bidding to host major sporting events, and global brands.
- Sujit’s record includes winning bid/election campaigns for:
*Paris 2024 Olympic Games
*Rio 2016 Olympic Games
*PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games
*Buenos Aires 2018 Youth Olympic Games
*Gianni Infantino (FIFA Presidency)
*Lord Sebastian Coe (IAAF Presidency)
*2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar
*Surfing’s Olympic inclusion
- He has also directed major comms programmes for:
*Liverpool FC & Fenway Sports Group
*Leo Messi Foundation/Aspire Academy
*HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein
*Rio 2016 OCOG
- Sujit additionally created and implemented international communications campaigns for global sponsors at the Athens 2004 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Torino 2006 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games and Rugby World Cup 2003 and 2007.
- He has worked with and advised high-profile sporting figures including Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Pogba, Pele, Tiger Woods, Michael Schumacher, Maria Sharapova and Michael Phelps.
- In 2015, Sujit won the inaugural global Leaders Under 40 Award, which recognises the world’s top executive talent in sport. He also features in the PRWeek Power Book – the guide profiling the UK’s most influential comms leaders. Sujit won the PRWeek 29 Under 29 Award in 2007, an accolade handed out to the UK’s top young PR professionals. He is also a judge for the national PRWeek Awards & the PRWeek 30 Under 30 Awards.
- Sujit has presented at major sports conferences, including the World Football Forum, World Olympians Forum and International Sports Event Management Conference. He also lectures for the UEFA Master for International Players and the International Centre for Sport Studies’ FIFA Master course at De Montfort University.