Clair Ashley, Director
- Clair is a sports and media specialist with twenty years experience developing and implementing communication campaigns for high profile brands.
- Clair has worked on a number of major sport, media and leisure brands including, Metro, Disneyland Paris, the Royal Opera House and Talk magazine.
- Prior to VERO, Clair worked at Braben, heading the team responsible for Setanta’s consumer PR. She led the press office, delivering campaigns and media events for a wide range of sports, including Premier League, FA Cup and England World Cup qualifying fixtures, IPL cricket, UFC and world-class boxing.
- At VERO, she is responsible for a range of accounts including strategic counsel and campaign management for World Rugby. This includes supporting World Rugby’s communications, the development of its overall brand narrative and messaging, issues management and media training. She also helped World Rugby develop and implement its global communications strategy in the lead up to and during Rugby World Cup 2015.
- Clair currently works on the Faroe Islands campaign for Olympic inclusion and and the Turkey Football Federation in their bid for UEFA EURO 2024. She has also worked on international elections campaigns, including Andrew Parsons to become President of the IPC.