Amelia Fisher – Starzynski, Consultant
- Amelia joined VERO in June 2014 to support the senior team across a range of high-profile client accounts and assist with the implementation and smooth running of multiple communication campaigns.
- At VERO, Amelia is an integral member of the team, working closely with clients including World Rugby and the World Olympians Association.
- She has provided planning, media operations and content support at several international sporting events and conferences such as the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Rugby World Cup 2015, World Rugby Conference and Exhibition (ConfEx) and World Rugby Awards, the international promotion phase of the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic bid race, and International Federation presidential campaigns for Gianni Infantino (FIFA) and Lord Seb Coe (IAAF).
- Immediately prior to joining VERO, Amelia completed a Master’s Degree in Public Relations through the University of the Arts London where she gained a distinction. She is a member of the CIPR and a qualified broadcast journalist.
- Along with her more recent work as a communications specialist, Amelia has accumulated 10 years experience in sports journalism in both New Zealand and the UK and has had the fortune to work as accredited media at major sporting events such as the London 2012 and Athens 2004 Olympic Games and the Manchester 2002 Commonwealth Games.