VERO Communications Internship Programme
VERO Communications is currently on the lookout for bright, articulate and passionate graduates to undertake their structured internship programme. The successful candidate will be a creative, bright and dynamic individual with a keen interest in sport and communications. The role, based in our central London office, will be varied and challenging and will encompass all aspects of VERO’s business.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
VERO Communications internship programme is designed to provide candidates with a flexible and tailored programme to suit the individual and their interests.
Candidates will work on a 1 to 1 basis with the VERO team and will gain valuable insight into the sport business and communications industry.
Candidates will have the option of a 4, 6 or 8 week programme whilst also assisting the VERO team with day to day business activities.
Overall topics to be covered will include;
• The Sport Business Landscape
• The Olympic Landscape
• The Media Landscape
• The PR/Communications Landscape
Candidates are advised that the depth of the programme depends on the number of weeks that is committed to the internship.
AIMS OF THE PROGRAMME
The VERO internship programme aims to provide candidates with personal 1-1 tuition and experience working for an international sport business agency.
Throughout the programme, candidates will:
• Develop knowledge of key stakeholders within the sport business, Olympic and PR & Communications industry
• Understand the UK, Olympic and sport business media landscape
• Identify various dynamics within the sport business industry and associated 3rd parties
• Undertake exercises that hone & develop key skills utilized within the sport business sector
• Develop critical thinking, writing skills and key research documents for VERO’s client-based activities
• Support the VERO team with day-to-day business activities
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
VERO is looking for a passionate, motivated individual with a strong interest in the sports and sport business industry. Applicants should also possess a variety of different attributes, not limited to but including;
• Recent Graduate or someone with PR / communications experience
• Strong research and synthesis skills
• A strong interest in sport, media, journalism, PR and communications
• A keen eye for detail and forward thinking approach to current news agenda
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Ambitious and confident
• A creative, bright and proactive attitude
• Deadline driven
• Personable and articulate
• Punctual and well presented
For further information, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org