Will Shand, Consultant
- Following his graduation from the University of Stirling with an M.Sc in Sport Management, Will joined VERO in the summer of 2010, supporting the team in the final stages of the successful PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic bid.
- As a former elite athlete, Will has previously worked with a host of international and Olympic athletes across the UK and USA, spending time at a number of NCAA Division 1 swimming teams, including Auburn and Harvard.
- During London 2012, Will supported the VERO team in the successful delivery of a number of high-profile events and press conferences, working across a number of clients, including: Casa Brasil, Bayt Qatar, Prestige Ticketing, the International Rugby Board and the International Centre for Sport Security.
- Will’s experience also includes working on the delivery of a number of international conferences in the business of sport, including ASPIRE4SPORT and the International Sport Security Conference 2011.
- As part of his role, Will provides overall support and advice to clients in areas including: social media, media analysis, presentation production and competitor profiling.
- Will currently works with a number of VERO clients including the International Centre for Sport Security (ICSS), International Rugby Board (IRB) , Brian Cookson for his campaign for Presidency of the UCI and the World Squash Federation (WSF).