Tom Lloyd, Junior Consultant
- Tom Lloyd is a former award-winning digital journalist who has previously covered both the financial sector and the sports industry.
- He is the newest member of the VERO team, having joined in 2017 from international publication SportsPro Media, where he covered the global sports sponsorship market as well as the world of Olympic bidding and governance. He has previously interviewed and written about some of sport’s biggest figures, including IOC Members, Federation Presidents and athletes.
- Tom holds a Master’s degree in Journalism from Kingston University and a Bachelor’s degree in Literature from the University of Kent.
- At VERO, Tom works across a number of clients including the International Surfing Association (ISA), the World Olympians Association (WOA) and UEFA, European football’s governing body. Tom is also working on Paris’ bid to host the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- As part of his role, Tom will support on client work across a range of project areas, including providing social and digital expertise.