Sujit Jasani, Director
- Sujit Jasani is a senior sports communications director who has more than 13 years’ experience working with UK and international sports clubs, federations and governing bodies, world class athletes, global brands and countries/cities hosting or bidding to host major sporting events.
- Sujit’s communications experience includes campaigns for the successful:
*Rio 2016 Olympic Games Bid
*PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games Bid
*Buenos Aires 2018 Youth Olympic Games Bid
*Takeover of Liverpool FC by Fenway Sports Group
- He has also advised and directed communications programmes for:
*HRH Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein’s campaign for FIFA Presidency
*Leo Messi Foundation/Aspire Academy
*Rio 2016 Organising Committee
*International Triathlon Union
*International Surfing Association
*ICC Cricket World Cup
- Sujit additionally created and implemented international communications campaigns for global sponsors at the Athens 2004 Olympic and Paralympic Games, the Torino 2006 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games and Rugby World Cup 2003 and 2007.
- He has worked with and advised high-profile sporting figures including Leo Messi, Pele, Tiger Woods, Michael Schumacher, Maria Sharapova and Michael Phelps.
- In 2007 Sujit received the PRWeek ’29 Under 29’ Award, an accolade handed out to the UK’s top 29 PR professionals under the age of 29. He was also a judge for the PRWeek ’30 Under 30’ Award in 2013 and a judge for the national PRWeek Awards in 2014.
- Sujit has presented at major sports conferences, including the World Football Forum in Moscow, the International Sports Event Management Conference in London and the Sports & Events Tourism Exchange in Durban. He is also a lecturer for the International Centre for Sport Studies’ FIFA Master course at De Montfort University.